As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. The work we do is critical to many organizations, and we’re committed to being there when our customers and colleagues need us most. MergerTree is enacting the Pandemic section of our Business Continuity Plan.
Here’s how we’re responding:
- Our staff is continuing with regular support shifts, some working from home and others from our office in The Woodlands.
- Our support model has the best in class secure remote support. Remember that our team can remote connect with you to work on any support issue.
- Support requests can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 713-982-8099.
- We will suspend regular scheduled onsite visits in efforts to minimize the risk of exposure for all parties.
- Our monitoring systems remain fully manned and functional and are not impacted by the virus.
- In the event our services are needed onsite, we will coordinate a scheduled visit. We will also use preventative measures, such as hand sanitizers and wipes, to minimize risk.
The situation is very fluid and we may need to make changes as this develops. Rest assured that we will maintain our customer service.
Working remotely is much easier with our systems being hosted in Microsoft’s secure cloud.
The Teams application, part of your Office 365 solution, enables staff to remain in contact through instant messaging and video calls.
Your organization can also leverage these tools should you determine to execute your company’s BCP and have your staff work remotely.